I am so excited to be working in collaboration with the animals in creating classes and ceremonies to honor the animal and human relationship.
- their person often is
not aware of the communicatio
- n and/or their person question
s if they really heard/felt/sensed
- something from their animal companions.
The animals have requested that I teach their people the basics of communicating with animals to increase people’s capacity to understand them. I invite you to learn the basics at one of these classes.
Animal Communication Basics Class Dates
April 22, 2017 10- 4pm in Seattle
July 15, 2017, 10- 4 pm in Durango, CO
After taking the Basic class consider joining an on-going practice group to strengthen your intuitive muscle and practice what you learned.
Telepathic Animal Communication is returning to the language of the heart, returning to innate body knowing of how to communicate without words. We share this same language with all living beings. This class is designed to guide you through opening the intuitive channels used to speak with animals. By awakening a heart-centered connection you will be able to communicate with animals in your presence or long distance.
A distinct set of exercises will allow us to explore intuition, gain clarity and open up the telepathic avenues for communicating with animals. In Seattle, we will converse with animals that are present in the class. Then we will be communicating with animals long distance by connecting through a picture.
All that is needed is curiosity, an open heart and willingness to learn.
Here is what you will take away with you from this class:
- Clarity and understanding of telepathy and how you already engage with telepathy
- Steps to communicate with animals
- Experiences with communicating with animals in attendance and other class participant animals.
- Techniques for continued practice to strengthen your ability to speak with animals.
Materials students are expected to have for class
- Journal or notebook
- Photos of your living animal companions
- Comfortable dress for meditative time
- Lunch, water, snacks
$150 for the workshop. Register now space is limited!
To register there are two steps:
- Pay now to reserve your spot. You can pay with either with PayPal, Debit or a credit Card.
A minimum of 6 students is needed to hold class.
Registration for each class opens till 10 pm the Thursday before the weekend of class.
Details coming on Practice Groups in Seattle and On-line
*Cancellation policy: I understand that sometimes things happen, should you need to withdraw from the class a refund (less $25) is available with notice within one week before class, after that no refunds can be given. Payment is non-transferable to any other class, or service offered by HeartSong.
2. Then fill in this form. (Please click on the word form to be taken to the form.)
I am honored and delighted that you are joining me to explore and learn Animal Communication!